2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Plug & Play Remote Start Kit (Smart Key)
NEW UPDATED HARNESS FEATURES:
- Built in OBD2 "Y" adapter (no need for OBD2 splitter)
- Built in disable switch
Plug & Play Remote Start System
Installation Guide: VIEW/PRINT
Installation Video: Coming Soon
NOTE: This application requires a 2 stage programming process. This means, that you will install the kit, program the module to the vehicle and then remove the kit (harness & module) and send the module back to us - this is Stage 1.
We typically complete Stage 2 and ship it back out on the same day we receive it from you. We return ship it at our expense using Priority mail. When you receive the module back from us, you simply plug it back into the vehicle - the light on the module will turn green for 3 seconds and then turn off. Programming is now complete and you can test the remote start!
Please contact us if you have questions abut this process.
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED! No special connectors. No spending hours trying to figure out a wiring diagram. This remote start system was designed to make the installation and programming process as easy, and as fast as possible. This application is Plug and Play and is a very easy, and straight forward process.
INSTALLATION TIME: 10-15 minutes
Will this work with my vehicle?
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Only compatible with Push Button Start Vehicles
- Automatic transmissions only
Operation of Remote Start
- On the Factory Key FOB, press the lock button 3 times
- 3 more presses on the Key FOB will turn the Remote Start off
- Parking Lights will illuminate when remote start is active (see note below)
- Remote Start run time is set to 15 minutes
Special notes about this Remote Start Kit
- One wire will need to be connected at the headlight switch to get the parking lights to illuminate during remote start. Pictures of the connection are on the install guide and we also cover this in our installation video. Super Easy and take less than 60 seconds!
SMART KEY VEHICLES will need to hook up 2 additional wires. One is at the brake switch, and one is at the GREEN BCM connector under the dash (smart key detection wire)
- Plug & Play harness
- Remote Start Module
- Zip Ties
- Small Padded Envelope
- Support Contact
- Referral Program Card
- Warning Decal
- Alcohol Pad