2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Plug & Play Remote Start Kit
Plug & Play Remote Start System
Installation Guide: VIEW / PRINT
Installation Video: WATCH NOW
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED! No special connectors. No spending hours trying to figure out a wiring diagram. This remote start system was designed to make the installation and programming process as easy, and as fast as possible. This application is Plug and Play and is a very easy, and straight forward process.
INSTALLATION TIME: 10-15 minutes
Will this work with my vehicle?
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Compatible with key start ignition
- Vehicle must have lock/unlock buttons on factory key fob
- Automatic transmissions only
Operation of Remote Start
- On the Factory Key FOB, press the lock button 3 times
- 3 more presses on the Key FOB will turn the Remote Start off
- Parking Lights will illuminate when remote start is active (see note below)
- Remote Start run time is set to 15 minutes
Special notes about this Remote Start Kit
- One wire will need to be connected in the passenger kick panel to get the parking lights to illuminate during remote start. Pictures of the connection are on the install guide and we also cover this in our installation video. Super Easy and take less than 60 seconds! THIS CONNECTION IS NOT REQUIRED FOR REMOTE START OPERATION.
- 2017+ Wranglers require some patience to get the steering shroud out of the way to plug in the T-harness. We disconnect the battery and remove the steering wheel which make the install much easier. Removal of the steering wheel is easy and fast.
- Our 100% Plug & Play harness
- Remote Start Module
- Zip Ties
- Support Contact
- Referral Program Card