2012-2017 Buick Verano Plug & Play Remote Start Kit (Push Button Start)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
* * * IMPORTANT NOTE: This kit will only work on vehicles with a Push Button Start ignition system. If you have an actual key that you turn to start your vehicle, you will need to purchase the key version kit.
The ONLY 100% full Plug & Play Kit for your Smart Key Buick in the world!
This is the best and most complete kit on the market, PERIOD! This kit requires a 2 stage programming method. See the "Special Notes" section below for details.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED
- 100% Plug & Play
- Printed color instructions included
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed
- Compatible with our Long Range Remote Kits
- Compatible with our Smart Phone Module
- 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Buick Verano
- Push Button Start Ignition ONLY
- Automatic Transmission
- Stage 2 Programming Required (see "special notes" below)
- To Start: Press the lock button 3 times on factory key FOB
- To Stop: Press the lock button 3 more times while engine is on
- Parking Lights will illuminate
- Run Time is 15 minutes
- All doors, and hood must be closed
- The vehicle will NOT shut off when the door is opened. You can "get in and go" without having to restart your vehicle.
STANDARD STAGE 2 PROGRAMMING PROCESS- This vehicle requires a 2 stage programming process. This means, that you will install the kit (minus the parking light wires), program the module to the vehicle and then remove the kit (harness & module) and send the module back to us - this is Stage 1.
We complete Stage 2 and ship it back out on the same day we receive it from you. When you receive the module back from us, you simply plug it back into the vehicle and you're good to go!
Don't want to send the module back for Stage 2? NO PROBLEM!
As an alternative to the Standard Stage 2 Programming Process, we offer an option where we can remote into your computer and do all the programming from our facility which eliminates you having to send the module back to us. This will save a lot of time and prevent the risk of lost packages.