2019 RAM Classic Truck Plug & Play Remote Start Kit (Tip Start)
IMPORTANT NOTE: This kit will only work on the 2019 RAM CLASSIC. If you have a 2019 new body style RAM please make sure to purchase the correct kit.
This is the best and most complete kit on the market, PERIOD! With thousands of units sold, we can proudly stand behind that statement! This kit requires a 2 stage programming method. See the "Special Notes" section below for details.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED
- Simple 2-wire connection for TIP START models
- Printed color instructions included
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed
- Compatible with our Long Range Remote Kits
- Compatible with our Smart Phone Module
- 2019 RAM CLASSIC Trucks 1500, 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500
- Compatible with Tip Start Ignition
- Compatible with Gas & Diesel engines
- Automatic Transmission
- Stage 2 Programming Required (see "special notes" below)
- To Start: Press the lock button 3 times on factory key FOB
- To Stop: Press the lock button 3 more times while engine is on
- Parking Lights will illuminate
- Run Time is 15 minutes
- All doors, and hood must be closed
- The vehicle will NOT shut off when the door is opened. You can "get in and go" without having to restart your vehicle.
* Our remote start monitors the OEM glow plug light. This means on gas engines, the remote start will crank the truck right up. On diesel models, the module will automatically delay the remote start if needed. If the glow plug light is on, the truck will not crank. Our kit will only allow the truck to start once it is safe to do so!
STANDARD STAGE 2 PROGRAMMING PROCESS- This vehicle requires a 2 stage programming process. This means, that you will install the kit program the module to the vehicle and then remove the module and send it back to us - this is Stage 1. Plug in the supplied DRIVE TIME CAP to drive your truck while the module is away. This prevents you from having to remove the entire harness.
We complete Stage 2 and ship it back out on the same day we receive it from you. When you receive the module back from us, you simply plug it back into the vehicle and you're good to go!
Don't want to send the module back for Stage 2? NO PROBLEM!
As an alternative to the Standard Stage 2 Programming Process, we offer an option where we can remote into your computer and do all the programming from our facility which eliminates you having to send the module back to us. This will save a lot of time and prevent the risk of lost packages.
To use this option, you will need to add the Web Programmer - The Magic Box to your cart when purchasing your remote start kit.