2014-2018 Toyota Corolla Plug and Play Remote Start Kit (H-Key)
Plug & Play Remote Start System for H-Key
Install Guide: Coming Soon
Install Video: Coming Soon
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED! No special connectors. No spending hours trying to figure out a wiring diagram. This remote start system was designed to make the installation and programming process as easy, and as fast as possible. This application is 100% Plug and Play. Its a very easy, and straight forward process. This remote start kit comes with an Avital 4105 brain, remotes, antenna, and a directed bypass module. The antenna should be mounted to the windshield for the best range. The kit comes with our unique Plug & Play harness which mates the Avital brain and Directed bypass module into your vehicle without ever breaking a sweat or cuss word!
- Range is approximately 1500ft
- Unit comes pre-programmed and ready for use as soon as install is complete
- Unit is prepped for the use of a Smart Start Module (phone app)
- Run time is set to 12 minutes.
Will this work with my vehicle?
- 2014-2018 Toyota Corolla with the H-Key (Key Style Ignition)
- Will work on vehicles with or without autolights *see note below
- Automatic transmissions only
Will not work with Push Button Start vehicles
Operation of Remote Start
- On the Aftermarket Key FOB, press the snow flake button 3 times
- 1 more press on the snow flake will turn the Remote Start off
- Parking Lights will illuminate when remote start is active
- Remote Start run time is set to 12 minutes. Instructions will be provided with the kit to change this setting to 24 minutes.
- Lock and Unlock buttons will work. You will need to use the aftermarket FOB to control the door locks during remote start operation (the factory remote goes to "sleep" and will not work while the vehicle running)
Special notes about this Remote Start Kit
- Take over IS available! Vehicle will NOT shut off when a door is opened! Enter the vehicle is remote started, insert the key in the ignition cylinder, turn it forward 2 clicks, and you're good to go!
- Pressing the brake pedal before preforming the above procedure will kill the remote start.
- To remote start the engine, the hood, and all doors must be closed
- Auto Headlight switch MUST be set prior to install (see install guide or video for settings)
- Our 100% Plug & Play harness- a 12volt.Solutions exclusive!
- Remote Start Module
- 2 FOBS
- Bypass Module
- Zip Ties
- Support Contact
- Referral Program Card
- Warning Decal
- Alcohol Pad