2013-2018 Nissan Sentra Remote Start Plug and Play Kit (Smart Key)
Plug & Play Remote Start System
Installation Guide: coming soon
Installation Video: coming soon
NOTE: This application requires a 2 stage programming process. This means, that you will install the kit, program the module to the vehicle and then remove the kit (harness & module) and send the module back to us - this is Stage 1.
We typically complete Stage 2 and ship it back out on the same day we receive it from you. We return ship it at our expense using Priority mail. When you receive the module back from us, you simply plug it back into the vehicle - the light on the module will turn green for 3 seconds and then turn off. Programming is now complete and you can test the remote start!
Please contact us if you have questions abut this process.
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED! No special or extra wiring to do. No special connectors. No spending hours trying to figure out a wiring diagram. This remote start system was designed to make the installation and programming process as easy, and as fast as possible. Our unique T-harnesses installs without having to cut any wires.
Will this work with my vehicle?
- 2013-2018 Sentra (Push Button Start)
- Automatic Transmission
Operation of Remote Start
- On the Factory Key FOB, press the lock button 3 times
- 3 more presses on the Key FOB will turn the Remote Start off
- Range is the same as your OEM key fob
Special notes about this Remote Start Kit
- Our unique harness comes with a built in relay for brake pedal simulation upon remote starting
- 1 wire will need to be hardwired at the start/stop push button
- 1 wire will also need to be connected at the driver's door pin (this simulates the door being opened after remote start shut down which will turn off the auto lights and other electronics)
- Our Plug & Play harness which comes standard with our safety disable switch- a 12volt.Solutions exclusive!
- Remote Start Module
- Zip Ties
- Tech Support Contact
- Referral Program Card
- Warning Decal
- Alcohol Pad