2012-2018 Honda Civic Plug & Play Remote Start Kit (standard key)
Rated The BEST Honda Kit on the Planet!
This is the best and most complete kit on the market, PERIOD! With hundreds of Honda kits sold, we can proudly stand behind that statement!
This kit requires a 2 stage programming method. See the "Special Notes" section below for details.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED
- 100% Plug & Play for operation
- 1 optional wire connection for parking light illumination
- Printed color instructions included
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed
- Compatible with our Long Range Remote Kits
- Compatible with our Smart Phone Module
- 2012 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid Model
- 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Honda Civic Gas Model
- Key Start Ignition
- Automatic Transmission
- To Start: Press the lock button 3 times on factory key FOB
- To Stop: Press the lock button 3 more times while engine is on
- Run Time is 15 minutes
- All doors, and hood must be closed
- The vehicle will NOT shut off when the door is opened. You can "get in and go" without having to restart your vehicle.
- PARKING LIGHT ACTIVATION: Parking lights are optional and not required for remote start operation. To have the parking lights illuminate during remote start operation, you will need to tap into one wire at the headlight switch.
STANDARD STAGE 2 PROGRAMMING PROCESS- This vehicle requires a 2 stage programming process. This means, that you will install the kit (minus the parking light wires), program the module to the vehicle and then remove the kit (harness & module) and send the module back to us - this is Stage 1.
We complete Stage 2 and ship it back out on the same day we receive it from you. When you receive the module back from us, you simply plug it back into the vehicle and you're good to go!
Don't want to send the module back for Stage 2? NO PROBLEM!
As an alternative to the Standard Stage 2 Programming Process, we offer an option where we can remote into your computer and do all the programming from our facility which eliminates you having to send the module back to us. This will save a lot of time and prevent the risk of lost packages.