2012-2018 Audi A6 Plug and Play Remote Start Kit
The ONLY 100% Plug & Play Remote Start Kit for the Audi A6 in the World! No cutting, No Splicing, No Bullsh*t !
This is the ONLY complete kit on the market, PERIOD! Innovative design that installs without removing any panels from the interior of your vehicle!
This kit does NOT require you to leave a key in the vehicle! This is an instant $300 savings for you and will save you a trip to the dealership to have a key made!
* * * This kit requires a 2 stage programming method. See the "Special Notes" section below for details.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED
- 100% Plug & Play - INSTALLS IN THE TRUNK
- Printed color instructions included
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed
- Compatible with our Long Range Remote Kits
- Compatible with our Smart Phone Module
- 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Audi A6
- Push Button Start Only
- Automatic Transmission
- To Start: Press the lock button 3 times on factory key FOB
- To Stop: Press the lock button 3 more times while engine is on
- Parking Lights will illuminate
- Run Time is 15 minutes
- All doors, and hood must be closed
- NO RISK of scratching or damaging interior panels
- Everything connects in the trunk for a seamless integration install
- 100% Plug & Play design! No wires to cut or splice!
- Vehicle will NOT shut off when a door is opened
- NO KEY REQUIRED TO STAY IN THE VEHICLE
Special Notes about Stage 2
STANDARD STAGE 2 PROGRAMMING PROCESS- This vehicle requires a 2 stage programming process. This means, that you will install the kit (minus the parking light wires), program the module to the vehicle and then remove the kit (harness & module) and send the module back to us - this is Stage 1.
We complete Stage 2 and ship it back out on the same day we receive it from you. When you receive the module back from us, you simply plug it back into the vehicle and you're good to go!
Don't want to send the module back for Stage 2? NO PROBLEM!
As an alternative to the Standard Stage 2 Programming Process, we offer an option where we can remote into your computer and do all the programming from our facility which eliminates you having to send the module back to us. This will save a lot of time and prevent the risk of lost packages.