2012-2014 Toyota Prius C Plug & Play Remote Start Kit (G-Key)
Plug & Play Remote Start System for G-Key
Installation Guide: VIEW / PRINT
Secondary Harness: VIEW / PRINT
Installation Video: Coming Soon
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED! No special connectors. No spending hours trying to figure out a wiring diagram. This remote start system was designed to make the installation and programming process as easy, and as fast as possible. This application is 100% Plug and Play. Its a very easy, and straight forward process. This remote start kit comes with everything you need!
- Range is the same as your factory remote
- Unit comes pre-programmed and ready for use as soon as install is complete
- Unit is prepped for the use of our Smart Phone Module
- Run time is set to 15 minutes.
Will this work with my vehicle?
- 2012-2014 Toyota Prius C with the G-Key
- Automatic transmissions only
Will not work with Push Button Start vehicles
Operation of Remote Start
- On the factory key FOB, press the lock button 3 times
- 3 more presses will turn the Remote Start off
- Parking Lights will illuminate when remote start is active
- Remote Start run time is set to 15 minutes.
- OEM key FOB will remain active during remote start
- Remote Start will NOT shut down when a door is opened
Special notes about this Remote Start Kit
- Vehicle will NOT shut off when a door is opened! Enter the vehicle during the remote start duration, insert the key in the ignition cylinder, turn it forward 2 clicks, press brake and put gear shift into Drive - you're good to go!
- Pressing the brake pedal before inserting the key AND turning it to ON will result in the remote start system turning off and vehicle dying.
- To remote start the engine, the hood, and all doors must be closed
- Our 100% Plug & Play harness
- Remote Start Module
- Zip Ties
- Support Contact
- Referral Program Card
- Warning Decal
- Alcohol Pad