2010-2017 Buick Regal Plug & Play Remote Start Kit
The ONLY 100% Complete Plug & Play Kit for the Buick Regal!
With hundreds of units sold, we can proudly stand behind that statement! This kit requires a 2 stage programming method. See the "Special Notes" section below for details.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED
- 100% Plug & Play for operation
- Comes with 2 aftermarket remotes
- Remote will Lock, Unlock, and Start vehicle
- 1 wire connection for optional parking light illumination
- Printed color instructions included
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed
- Includes our Long Range Remote Kit
- Compatible with our Smart Phone Module
- 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Buick Regal
- Key Start Ignition
- Automatic Transmission
- Stage 2 Programming Required (see "special notes" below)
- To Start: Press the remote start button on aftermarket FOB
- To Stop: Press the remote start button on aftermarket FOB
- The Lock/Unlock buttons will operate the door locks
- Parking Lights will illuminate (if connected)
- Run Time is 15 minutes
- All doors, and hood must be closed
- The vehicle will NOT shut off when the door is opened. You can "get in and go" without having to restart your vehicle.
- PARKING LIGHT ACTIVATION: Parking lights are optional and not required for remote start operation. To have the parking lights illuminate during remote start operation, you will need to tap into one wire at the headlight switch.
STANDARD STAGE 2 PROGRAMMING PROCESS- This vehicle requires a 2 stage programming process. This means, that you will install the kit (minus the parking light wires), program the module to the vehicle and then remove the kit (harness & module) and send the module back to us - this is Stage 1.
We complete Stage 2 and ship it back out on the same day we receive it from you. When you receive the module back from us, you simply plug it back into the vehicle and you're good to go!
Don't want to send the module back for Stage 2? NO PROBLEM!
As an alternative to the Standard Stage 2 Programming Process, we offer an option where we can remote into your computer and do all the programming from our facility which eliminates you having to send the module back to us. This will save a lot of time and prevent the risk of lost packages.