2008-2010 Dodge Charger Plug & Play Remote Start Kit
Parking light illumination during remote start is currently not available without additional wiring.
Plug & Play Remote Start System
Installation Guide: Coming Soon
Installation Video: Coming Soon
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED! No special connectors. No spending hours trying to figure out a wiring diagram. This remote start system was designed to make the installation and programming process as easy, and as fast as possible. This application is Plug and Play and is a very easy, and straight forward process.
INSTALLATION TIME: 10-15 minutes
Will this work with my vehicle?
- 2008-2010 Dodge Charger
- Vehicle must have lock/unlock buttons on factory key fob
- Automatic transmissions only
Operation of Remote Start
- On the Factory Key FOB, press the lock button 3 times
- 3 more presses on the Key FOB will turn the Remote Start off
- Parking Lights will illuminate when remote start is active (see note below)
- Remote Start run time is set to 15 minutes
Special notes about this Remote Start Kit
- One wire will need to be connected in the kick panel to get the parking lights to illuminate during remote start. Pictures of the connection are on the install guide and we also cover this in our installation video. Super Easy and take less than 60 seconds! THIS CONNECTION IS NOT REQUIRED FOR REMOTE START OPERATION.
- Our 100% Plug & Play harness
- Remote Start Module
- Zip Ties
- Support Contact
- Referral Program Card
- Warning Decal
- Alcohol Pad