2013 Ford Fusion Remote Start Plug and Play Kit
Plug & Play Remote Start System
Ford TSB about Climate Controls during Remote Start: VIEW/PRINT
Installation Guide: VIEW/PRINT
Installation Video: WATCH
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED! No special or extra wiring to do. No special connectors. No spending hours trying to figure out a wiring diagram. This remote start system was designed to make the installation and programming process as easy, and as fast as possible. This application literally takes less than 5 Minutes to Install - start to finish!!
Will this work with my vehicle?
2013 Fusion Gas and Hybrid
- Vehicle MUST have factory hood pin (if you're not sure, open your hood and turn the ignition on. The instrument cluster will says "hood ajar".
- IF your vehicle does not say "hood ajar", please contact us for a possible remote start solution.
Operation of Remote Start
- On the Factory Key FOB, press the LOCK - LOCK - LOCK
- Same sequence on the Key FOB will turn the Remote Start off
Special notes about this Remote Start Kit
OUR KIT WILL UNLOCK THE REMOTE START SETTINGS IN YOUR INSTRUMENT CLUSTER IF THEY ARE ALREADY STORED IN YOUR VEHICLE BCM COMPUTER. VERY RARELY DOES A 2013 FUSION HAVE THESE SETTINGS STORED. EVEN IF THEY DO BECOME UNLOCKED, YOU MAY STILL NEED A TRIP TO THE DEALERSHIP FOR THE TSB UPDATE IN ORDER TO USE THEM.
The climate controls are controlled by the vehicle's BCM computer and doesn't matter if you have turn dials or a touch panel. 99% of the time, the BCM is programmed to "AUTO". This means that the vehicle will heat or cool the vehicle to 72 degrees. If its hot out, it will cool it off to 72*. If its cold out, it will heat it up to 72*.
There is a slim chance that the BCM is programmed to "LAST SETTING" , but you will need to test this to know. "Last Setting" means the climate controls will kick on to where they were last set. To test this, turn your vehicle on. Turn the front defrost on full blast. Once the air is blowing, turn the vehicle off. While sitting in the driver's seat, activate remote start. Wait for about 30 seconds .. if the BCM is programmed for "last setting", the defrost will start blowing full blast. If the BCM is set to "AUTO" the air will start blowing from a little bit of everywhere. Typically, most air will come from the vents. The way the climate controls behave during this test is how they will operate when you remote start the vehicle
- Ford TSB 14-0096 may apply to your vehicle. See the link at the top of this page.
- Our 100% Plug & Play harness which comes standard with our safety disable switch, and port for our headlight T-harness- a 12volt.Solutions exclusive!
- Remote Start Module
- Zip Ties
- Tech Support Contact
- Referral Program Card
- Warning Decal
- Alcohol Pad