2011-2016 Ford Fiesta Remote Start Plug and Play Kit
Plug & Play Remote Start System
Installation Guide: Coming Soon
Installation Video Here: Coming Soon
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED! No special or extra wiring to do. No special connectors. No spending hours trying to figure out a wiring diagram. This remote start system was designed to make the installation and programming process as easy, and as fast as possible. This application literally takes about 15 minutes to install.
Will this work with my vehicle?
- 2011-2016 Ford Fiesta
- Automatic Transmissions ONLY
- Vehicle MUST have keyless entry on key FOB
- You MUST have 2 valid OEM keys to your vehicle (not a clone)
Operation of Remote Start
- On the Factory Key FOB, press the lock button 3 times
- 3 more presses on the Key FOB will turn the Remote Start off
- Horn honks on 2nd and 3rd press of the lock button
Special notes about this Remote Start Kit
- We are the only company to design a Plug & Play harness for this application that has a built in parking light relay.
- Parking light activation requires ONE wire to be connected and is NOT required for remote start operation.
2 keys are required for programming! These keys must be original and must be able to start the vehicle. If you do not have 2 valid keys, you will not be able to program the module and the remote start will not work. You can not use a cloned key for programming.
- Our 100% Plug & Play harness which comes standard with our safety disable switch, and parking light relay - a 12volt.Solutions exclusive!
- Remote Start Module
- Zip Ties
- Tech Support Contact
- Referral Program Card
- Installation Guide
- Warning Decal
- Alcohol Pad