2018 RAM Truck Plug & Play Remote Start Kit for 1500 2500 3500 4500 5500
NEW UPDATED HARNESS FEATURES:
- Built in OBD2 "Y" adapter (no need for OBD2 splitter)
- Built in disable switch
- 2 Parking light wires for multiple vehicle applications
- 2 ignition t-harnesses built in for multiple vehicle applications
* The 2018 RAM requires 2 wires to be hardwired. (Instructions will be included with the kit)
Plug & Play Remote Start System
Installation Guide: VIEW/PRINT
Installation Video: WATCH
NOTE: This application requires a 2 stage programming process. This means, that you will install the kit, program the module to the vehicle and then remove the kit (harness & module) and send the module back to us - this is Stage 1.
We typically complete Stage 2 and ship it back out on the same day we receive it from you. We return ship it at our expense using Priority mail. When you receive the module back from us, you simply plug it back into the vehicle - the light on the module will turn green for 3 seconds and then turn off. Programming is now complete and you can test the remote start!
Please contact us if you have questions abut this process.
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED! No special connectors. No spending hours trying to figure out a wiring diagram. This remote start system was designed to make the installation and programming process as easy, and as fast as possible. This application is Plug and Play and is a very easy, and straight forward process.
INSTALLATION TIME: 10-15 minutes
Will this work with my vehicle?
- 2018 RAM 1500, 2500, 3500, 4500
- Will work on vehicles with Push Button Start or Tip Start (key)
- Will work on Gas and Diesel engines
- Vehicle must have lock/unlock buttons on factory key fob
- Automatic transmissions only
- Remote start unit has a 6 second delay
Operation of Remote Start
- On the Factory Key FOB, press the lock button 3 times
- 3 more presses on the Key FOB will turn the Remote Start off
- Parking Lights will illuminate when remote start is active (see note below)
- Remote Start run time is set to 15 minutes
- This kit has a start delay of 6 seconds for ALL applications
Special notes about this Remote Start Kit
- One wire will need to be connected at the headlight switch to get the parking lights to illuminate during remote start. Pictures of the connection are on the install guide and we also cover this in our installation video. Super Easy and take less than 60 seconds!
- Our 100% Plug & Play harness- a 12volt.Solutions exclusive!
- Remote Start Module
- Zip Ties
- Small Padded Envelope
- Support Contact
- Referral Program Card
- Warning Decal
- Alcohol Pad
- 1yr Warranty