2014-2018 Infiniti Q50 Remote Start Plug and Play Kit (Smart Key)
The ONLY True 100% Plug & Play Kit for the Infiniti Q50!
No cutting, splicing or tapping wires!
This kit requires a 2 stage programming method. See the "Special Notes" section below for details.
This is the best and most complete kit on the market, PERIOD! Designed for simplicity and reliability!
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED
- 100% Plug & Play
- This kit requires our Stage 2 programming process
- No splicing or cutting wires
- Printed color instructions included
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed
- Compatible with our Long Range Remote Kits
- Compatible with our Smart Phone Module
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Infiniti Q50 / Q50 2.0t
- Will work on gas or hybrid models
- Push Button Start Ignition
- Automatic Transmission
- To Start: Press the lock button 3 times on factory key FOB
- To Stop: Press the lock button 3 more times while engine is on
- Parking Lights will flash every 5 seconds
- Run Time is 15 minutes
- All doors, and hood must be closed
- Our kit installs at the BCM location - SUPER EASY
- The BCM is located in the passenger kick panel area
- No wires need to be ran anywhere else in the vehicle
- Printed color instructions are included with every kit
- 100% Plug & Play
STANDARD STAGE 2 PROGRAMMING PROCESS- This vehicle requires a 2 stage programming process. This means, that you will install the kit (minus the parking light wires), program the module to the vehicle and then remove the kit (harness & module) and send the module back to us - this is Stage 1.
We complete Stage 2 and ship it back out on the same day we receive it from you. When you receive the module back from us, you simply plug it back into the vehicle and you're good to go!
Don't want to send the module back for Stage 2? NO PROBLEM!
As an alternative to the Standard Stage 2 Programming Process, we offer an option where we can remote into your computer and do all the programming from our facility which eliminates you having to send the module back to us. This will save a lot of time and prevent the risk of lost packages.