2014-2017 Infiniti Q50 Remote Start Plug and Play Kit (Smart Key)
Plug & Play Remote Start System
Installation Guide: coming soon
Installation Video: coming soon
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED! No special or extra wiring to do. No special connectors. No spending hours trying to figure out a wiring diagram. This remote start system was designed to make the installation and programming process as easy, and as fast as possible. Our unique T-harnesses installs at the BCM location in the passenger kick panel of the vehicle to make this kit the BEST kit on the market, period! Heck - We are the only company in the world to offer a 100% Plug & play remote start solution fot this vehicle!
Will this work with my vehicle?
- 2014-2017 Infiniti Q50 (Push Button Start)
- Automatic Transmission
Operation of Remote Start
- On the Factory Key FOB, press the lock button 3 times
- 3 more presses on the Key FOB will turn the Remote Start off
Special notes about this Remote Start Kit
- Vehicle will not start if hood is open.
Our special T-harness has a Parking Light relay socket built in. In order to get parking light illumination, you will need to purchase a relay and hard wire one connection. The location of the connection is super easy to get to (dash fuse box), and we will provide instructions and pictures. (Remote Start will function with out the parking lights being connected - this is a visual confirmation that your vehicle is running)
Find Raco the Relay HERE
- Parking lights are NOT required for the remote start to work. They are merely a visual confirmation during the remote start duration.
- Our Plug & Play harness which comes standard with our safety disable switch- a 12volt.Solutions exclusive!
- Remote Start Module
- Zip Ties
- Tech Support Contact
- Referral Program Card
- Warning Decal
- Alcohol Pad