2011-2017 Volvo V60 Remote Start Kit
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The BEST, most complete Volvo Remote Start on the market!
This is the best and most complete kit on the market, PERIOD! With hundreds of units sold, we can proudly stand behind that statement! This kit requires a 2 stage programming method. See the "Special Notes" section below for details.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED
- This is a "wire-in" kit (all wires are in the same place of vehicle)
- Printed color instructions included
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed
- Compatible with our Smart Phone Module
- 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 Volvo V60
- Compatible with Push Button Start vehicles only
- Automatic Transmission
- Stage 2 Programming Required (see "special notes" below)
- To Start: Press the lock button 3 times on factory key FOB
- To Stop: Press the lock button 3 more times while engine is on
- Parking Lights will illuminate
- Run Time is 15 minutes
- All doors, and hood must be closed
- The vehicle will NOT shut off when the door is opened. You can "get in and go" without having to restart your vehicle.
- This kit is a "wire-in" kit. You will need to connect 5 wires at the fuse box location behind the glove box. This is an easy, straight forward process. We have a video that will walk you through the entire process.
STANDARD STAGE 2 PROGRAMMING PROCESS- This vehicle requires a 2 stage programming process. This means, that you will install the kit program the module to the vehicle and then remove the module and send it back to us - this is Stage 1. Plug in the supplied DRIVE TIME CAP to drive your truck while the module is away. This prevents you from having to remove the entire harness.
We complete Stage 2 and ship it back out on the same day we receive it from you. When you receive the module back from us, you simply plug it back into the vehicle and you're good to go!
Don't want to send the module back for Stage 2? NO PROBLEM!
As an alternative to the Standard Stage 2 Programming Process, we offer an option where we can remote into your computer and do all the programming from our facility which eliminates you having to send the module back to us. This will save a lot of time and prevent the risk of lost packages.