2013-2016 Scion FR-S Plug and Play Remote Start Kit (Push Button Start)
* * * IMPORTANT NOTE: This kit will only work on vehicles with a Push Button START ignition system. This will NOT work on Key Start vehicles.
The ONLY 100% Plug & Play Remote Start Kit available... ANYWHERE!
This is the best and most complete kit on the market, PERIOD! With thousands of satisfied customers, we can proudly stand behind that statement! This kit requires a 2 stage programming method. See the "Special Notes" section below for details.
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED
- 100% Plug & Play
- Comes with 2 long range remotes
- Remotes will Lock, Unlock, and Start vehicle
- Printed color instructions included
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed
- Includes our Long Range Remote Kits
- Compatible with our Smart Phone Module
- 2013 2014 2015 2016 Scion FR-S
- Push Button Start Ignition
- Automatic Transmission
- Stage 2 Programming Required (see "special notes" below)
- To Start: Press the remote start button on aftermarket FOB
- To Stop: Press the remote start button on aftermarket FOB
- The Lock/Unlock buttons will operate the door locks
- Parking Lights will illuminate (if connected)
- Run Time is 15 minutes
- All doors, and hood must be closed
- The vehicle will NOT shut off when the door is opened. You can "get in and go" without having to restart your vehicle.
STANDARD STAGE 2 PROGRAMMING PROCESS- This vehicle requires a 2 stage programming process. This means, that you will install the kit, program the module to the vehicle and then remove the module and send it back to us - this is Stage 1.
- We provide a pre-paid shipping label to send the module back to us
We complete Stage 2 and ship it back out on the same day we receive it from you. When you receive the module back from us, you simply plug it back into the vehicle and you're good to go!
Don't want to send the module back for Stage 2? NO PROBLEM!
As an alternative to the Standard Stage 2 Programming Process, we offer an option where we can remote into your computer and do all the programming from our facility which eliminates you having to send the module back to us. This will save a lot of time and prevent the risk of lost packages.