2010-2013 Mercedes Benz E-Class AMG Plug & Play Remote Start Kit
Plug & Play Remote Start System For Mercedes-Benz
Installation Guide: Coming Soon
Installation Video: Coming Soon
NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED! No special connectors. No spending hours trying to figure out a wiring diagram. This remote start system was designed to make the installation and programming process as easy, and as fast as possible. This application is 100% Plug and Play. Its a very easy, and straight forward process. This remote start kit comes with everything you need!
- Installation time typically takes @ 35 minutes
- Range is the same as your factory remote
- Unit comes pre-programmed and ready for use as soon as install is complete
- Unit is pre-flashed for the use of our Smart Phone Module
- Run time is set to 15 minutes.
- * * * All Mercedes-Benz vehicles require a T-harness from our kit to be installed behind the ignition switch/push button. To accomplish this, the ignition switch needs to have the outer lock ring removed so the rear of the switch can become accessible. This can only be done with a special tool which is available from the dealership. We have created our own version of this special tool and INCLUDED it with every single Mercedes-Benz Remote Start Kit at no additional cost!
- WE INCLUDE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO COMPLETE THIS INSTALL SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CHASE PARTS OR RUN AROUND TOWN.
Will this work with my vehicle?
- 2010-2013 E-Class AMG models
- Compatible with Sedan and Wagon models
- Compatible with push button start AND turn key vehicles
- Automatic transmissions only
Operation of Remote Start
- On the factory key FOB, press the lock button 3 times
- 3 more presses will turn the Remote Start off
- Parking lights will illuminate solid when remote start is active (some applications will blink the parking lights every 5 seconds instead of turning on solid)
- Remote Start run time is set to 15 minutes.
- OEM key FOB will remain active during remote start
- GPS Locate your vehicle with our Smart Phone Module
Special notes about this Remote Start Kit
- Vehicle will NOT shut off when a door is opened!
- Our kit offers a "Get in and Go" feature - which means you will not have to restart the vehicle once you get in.
- Pressing the brake pedal before turning the ignition on will result in the engine turning off. Follow the take over procedure on the installation guide
- To remote start the engine, the hood, and all doors must be closed
- PUSH BUTTON START vehicles require running our supplied wire extension to the passenger side and making at connection underneath the carpet. The connection is plug & play and does NOT require any cutting or splicing of the vehicle wiring! View our install guide or video for details about this connection - its a simple process.
- Our kit DOES NOT require the use of one of your keys! Most shops will require the installer to sacrifice one of your expensive factory keys to be permanently installed in your vehicle. OUR KIT DOES NOT REQUIRE A KEY TO BE INSTALLED WITH THE REMOTE START MODULE
- Our 100% Plug & Play harness
- Remote Start Module
- Ignition Switch Removal Tool
- Zip Ties
- Support Contact
- Referral Program Card
- Warning Decal
- Alcohol Pad